Sunday, December 20, 2009

GRINCH PARTY

Last weekend I traveled to Vincennes to help my sister throw a Christmas party for her second grade class. We chose How The Grinch Stole Christmas as a theme. The party included a long table with bright colors, a whimsical Christmas tree, and a giant Grinch and Max.

The best part of the day was to see the faces on the children as they walked into the room after recess.


And, oh yeah, there was a little candy buffet with giant lollipops that soon became the coolest game of "who can fit the entire lolli in their mouth".





8 comments:

testing 1 said...

What a fun party, and I bet those kids couldn't get enough! There are so many Seuss-inspired parties out there, I'm going to have to do a post and feature this one.

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

So cute! Love the giant lollipop game!

Shana said...

This is just the cutest. Your sister's school kids should be so very glad they have her for a teacher - mine never attempted such creative parties. :)

Hope you and your hubby have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Kim @ The Celebration Shoppe said...

My dad's absolute favorite was the Grinch. I may just have to pull one of these together for my boys next year. Great job!

Shelley@divinepartyconcepts said...

What a great idea and it looks like it was a hit!!

Unknown said...

so much fun!

Unknown said...

Just found this post now as I'm searching for Grinch party ideas for my daughter's class! This looks fabulous! Did you guys play any games or do any crafts?? Thanks for your help!

Anonymous said...

steph curry shoes
bape
hermes outlet online
off white hoodie
off white shoes
yeezy gap
jordan shoes
off white outlet
curry shoes
golden goose